In this new occassion we have had the opportunity to interview the Pop Punk band Compasshtx, from USA. Check out this band and give them a like on their FACEBOOK PAGE.
1. Where did you get the idea for the band name, you planned it or came out just like that?
The name of the band came from a counterparts song called compass the lyrics hit home and you always need a compass to guide yourself thru life
2. Why did you want to play this genre?
We love pop punk and spoken words , the energy that pop punk gives is amazing the reason we chose spoken word is to preach messages on important topics the world faces
3. Did you know each other before the band was formed?
3 of us met in 4th grade and 6 grade we're Seniors in high school we met our bassist 3 months ago and we just met our lead guitarist 1 month ago
4. Each band member favourite band?
Jason singer: Being as an ocean
Keegan bassist: AFI
Mark guitarist: Blink 182
Jason guitarist: Knuckle puck
Emma drummer: neck deep
5. Who or what inspires you to write songs?
Journey of life inspire us to write songs.
6. Where was your last gig?
Our last gig was at the white swan in Houston tx
7. Where would you like to act?
Chain reaction in California would be one of the places we would love to play one day
8. Whom would you like to feature with?
Either Joel Quartuccio from being as an ocean or Joe Taylor from knuckle puck.
9. Whom not?
There's no one we wouldn't want to be featured with .
10. Any of you has ever suffered from stage fright? Any tip for beginners on how to beat that?
I think all of us get nervous before a show or once we get on stage but it normally goes away once we start performing.
11. What bands have inspired you the most?
The bands that have inspired us lyrically have been being as an ocean ,knuckle puck and stick to your guns. Instrumentals have been a day to remember and being as an ocean.
12. What's the weirdest thing a fan has ever asked you for?
Everyone´s number at the end of a show it wasn't weird it was just funny.
13. What do you think of your fans?
We love every single one of our fans from the ones that have been since we started the band last January 2016 to the new ones and the new ones to come in the future.
14. What do you think of our site?
Absolutely love the website amazing how you guys help bands out.
15. Something to add?
You guys can find us on Instagram:@compasshtx
Our single nights is available everywhere iTunes,Google play Spotify and YouTube
Thank you for having us 🙂