In this new occassion we have had the opportunity to interview the Metalcore/Post-Hardcore band Counterfeit Culture, from USA. Check out this band and give them a like on their FACEBOOK PAGE.
1. Where did you get the idea for the band name, you planned it or came out just like that?
One night, we decided we needed a name to better represent our message. We all sat on skype together, when Elijah said "How about Counterfeit Culture?" It was that moment when we all knew that would be our new name.
2.Why did you want to play this genre?
We all grew up listening to heavy music, so it was something that we all connected with. Plus the crowd response is better than any other genre, we all love the energy the fans give off.
3. Did you know each other before the band was formed?
Nick and Pat went to high school together, then we found Chris on Instagram from his drum videos, and Chris knew Elijah from going to shows around the area.
4. Each band member favourite band?
Elijah: Rage Against The Machine
Nick: Blink 182
Pat: The 1975
5. Who or what inspires you to write songs?
Events we've all gone through in our life inspire us to write our music.
6. Where was your last gig?
Loud Fest at Gamechangerworld in Howell, NJ.
7. Where would you like to act?
8. Whom would you like to feature with?
Sam Carter (Architects), Lukas Magyar (Veil of Maya), Brendan Murphy (Counterparts), and many others
9. Whom not?
10. Any of you has ever suffered from stage fright? Any tip for beginners on how to beat that?
At the beginning we all had stage fright, but now we love performing. Just know that it's okay to make mistakes, everyone does.
11. What bands have inspired you the most?
Run the Jewels, Rage Against the Machine, August Burns Red, and Northlane
12. What's the weirdest thing a fan has ever asked you for?
We haven't had any strange interactions actually.
13. What do you think of your fans?
We have some of the most supportive fans. We know how cliche that sounds but our fans usually become our friends, and it's a very cool connection we have with them.
14. What do you think of our site?
We love how you guys involve all types of bands, not just what's popular at the moment.
15. Something to add?
We're super thankful that you guys took the time to interview us. Also, we're really thankful that you guys are helping us spread our music and our message, and we hope it'll have an impact on people.
Thank you guys for lining that up for us!