In this new occasion we have had the opportunity to interview the Metalcore/Metal band Teller, from UK. Check out this band and give them a like on their FACEBOOK PAGE.
1.Where did you get the idea for the band name, you planned it or came out just like that?
Teller comes from Storyteller. Each song has a narrative and a message we want to convey through our songs to the listener.
2.Why did you want to play this genre?
We didn’t particularly set out to play a specific genre, our tastes and influences have combined in a way that we like and that is what you hear. We don't feel we are a genre specific band.
3. Did you know each other before the band was formed?
The band was born from a previous project.
4. Each band member favourite band?
Jake - Circa Survive
5. Who or what inspires you to write songs?
A lot of the time a song forms from trying to work through a strong feeling or fear, to help make sense of what’s going on. It can be an extremely cathartic process.
6. Where was your last gig?
We’ve just played our very first show as Teller at Underground Festival in Gloucester opening the Mainstage Sunday!
7. Where would you like to act?
Touring the world is any bands goal. But specifically, Download Festival would be great.
8. Whom would you like to feature with?
We’ve always loved the sound of our good friend Michael Mcgough’s vocals from Being As An Ocean, so schedules permitting, we can sort something out.
9. Whom not?
Someone who isn’t passionate about what they do.
10. Any of you has ever suffered from stage fright? Any tip for beginners on how to beat that?
Not really, try and think why you have stage fright and work on that.
11. What bands have inspired you the most?
Usually bands who have, despite certain factors, always done what they want to do. Huge respect for bands who go the DIY route also!
12. What's the weirdest thing a fan has ever asked you for?
In previous projects we’ve been asked to sign a variety of body parts.
13. What do you think of your fans?
We absolutely love our fans, they’re never afraid to voice their opinions and the support they’ve shown the band after everything we've put them through has been very special.
14. What do you think of our site?
As long as you’re happy with it, that’s all that matters :)