In this new occasion we have had the opportunity to interview the Metalcore solo proyect Journalist, from USA. Check out this band and give them a like on their FACEBOOK PAGE.
1.Where did you get the idea for the band name, you planned it or came out just like that?
A journalist job is to tell a story. I tend to do that with the songs. Tell a story that you may or may not relate to but it’s still true
2. Why did you want to play this genre?
This genre saved me from ending my own life. This genre saved me so I wanted to do the same with others .
3. Did you know each other before the band was formed?
Jamal and I knew each other, everyone else was strangers to me.
4. Each band member favourite band?
My favorite band of all time is taking back Sunday & Pearl Jam
5. Who or what inspires you to write songs?
Life and the journey of it. The more I live, the more I understand and can speak on.
6. Where was your last gig?
I believe it was a house show last year in Pomona.
7. Where would you like to act?
Audiotree live !!! It’s not a venue but it’s the main gig on my list!
8. Whom would you like to feature with?
Dan Smith of listener.
9. Whom not?
I’m pretty open to anyone.
10. Any of you has ever suffered from stage fright? Any tip for beginners on how to beat that?
I get nervous every time and what helps me is to take a second to breathe and remember the purpose and importance of the stories that are told.
11. What bands have inspired you the most?
Listener, La Dispute, this will destroy you.
12. What's the weirdest thing a fan has ever asked you for?
Probably my jersey.
13. What do you think of your fans?
Love them to death ! They are the reasons why journalist is still here. Solo project or not. The fans are number one!
14. What do you think of our site?
I like it and appreciate what you do and offer! Excited to see it grow!