In this new occasion we have had the opportunity to interview the Metalcore band Slaves To Nothing, from USA. Check out this band and give them a like on their FACEBOOK PAGE.
1. Where did you get the idea for the band name, you planned it or came out just like that?
Our vocalist and bassist tried suggesting that for the last band they were in but that name got turned down.
2. Why did you want to play this genre?
The reason we play this genre was because three of us had been in a band prior to Slaves to Nothing, writing music that they didn’t truly enjoy. All five of us love metalcore and like How dynamic it is in the metal genre.
3. Did you know each other before the band was formed?
We did not all know each other before the band was formed. Some of the band was acquainted with each other a couple years ago.
4. Each band member favourite band?
Favorite bands that we have are Asking Alexandria, killswitch engage, ice nine kills, crown the empire, avenged sevenfold, escape the fate and many more. Not everyone In the Slaves to Nothing specifically has a favorite band.
5. Who or what inspires you to write songs?
Bands that inspired us are all the bands listed above in addition to others such as slipknot, beartooth, black veil brides, Phinehas, I see stars, ded, upon a burning body, and falling in reverse
6. Where was your last gig?
Last gig was at joes grotto
7. Where would you like to act?
We would like to play at the marquee
8. Whom would you like to feature with?
If we featured with any of our favorite bands then we’d be pretty happy about that
9. Whom not?
There isn’t any band we’d specifically not like to feature with
10. Any of you has ever suffered from stage fright? Any tip for beginners on how to beat that?
Three members of the band never gigged prior to this band but as a whole we felt so I’m sync and comfortable with each other that there wasn’t necessarily any stage fright. More than anything we were anxious and excited to play as a band for the first time.
11. What bands have inspired you the most?
All the bands mentioned for 4 and 5
12. What's the weirdest thing a fan has ever asked you for?
As of now we’re fairly new and trying to build a fan base so we haven’t gotten any weird requests from fans.
13. What do you think of your fans?
Hopefully our current fans continue to look forward to our ep coming out early 2018.
14. What do you think of our site?
We think this site is great for bands that need to grow and are grateful to have been given this interview